The Performance Management Team provides standards, processes and practises, external benchmarking, performance reporting and improvement expertise to Downstream projects worldwide. The team is the Downstream projects functional centre for standards, processes and practises, benchmarking, reporting and performance improvement. Downstream spend in Projects is ca. $2.5 - 3bn USD per annum.
The Principle Specialist - Standards and Processes supports the establishment and maintenance of project standards, processes and practises.
- Jointly develop and maintain the standards, processes and practises for the systematic development and delivery of Downstream projects
- Integrate project standards, processes and practises into BP Operating Management System (OMS)
- Support embedding the effective utilisation of Projects common process (Pcp) and related processes across the Downstream
- Co-ordinate and manage feedback from project communities, Organisational learning, including forums, and external benchmarking provider data sources to support updates and continuous improvement of project standards, processes and practises
- Provide standards, processes and practises support to the Downstream projects community
- Interface with Downstream Learning and Development to ensure alignment of project standards and processes with learning and development offerings
- Track and analyse conformance and performance of Projects common process (Pcp) and related processes
University degree in relevant engineering or technical discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in project stage gated processes, including understanding of Front End Loading (FEL) and Execution concepts for engineering projects development and delivery
- Experience with systematic management (OMS) and continuous improvement