We strive to get closer to people, to understand their hopes, fears, frustrations and the way they live their lives. With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, to make it real by creating experiences people really connect with and by innovating the way brands are built.
In your role as a Product Director, you will be leading media strategy across Amplifi our media investment arm and develop market leading propositions for our market-leading clients.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working on the creation of products that will facilitate Amplifi’s journey to be a ‘100% Digital Economy Business’ by 2020.
- You will own the overall strategy and development of DAN’s AV output (TV, Video, Cinema, Audio).
- You will be a go to resource for new business efforts at DAN, with a focus on AV and implementational strategy.
- You will deliver thought leadership and develop opinion pieces and white papers that can be shared internally to inform and educate the teams for a consistent voice to clients as well as externally to promote Amplifi’s position as a market leader.
- You will be engaging with all of our key media owner partners’, to ensure that we are getting the most out of their products and core propositions.
What is my team like?
- The Product Team is responsible for leading media strategy across Amplifi and developing market-leading propositions for our clients.
- To name a few, the team is currently responsible for driving our connected AV approach, the ‘TV Stack’, designing our top to bottom digital display (including Press) proposition from insights through to measurement and building the proposition for DAN’s people based marketing platform, M1.
What are we looking for?
- You will have experience working in Media Agencies and/or Media Owners and be comfortable communicating with people at all levels across your network.
- You will be at ease when it comes to presenting and have confidence and credibly to clients, coms planners and other media specialist teams.
- You will have knowledge in the media space and always be up to date on the latest trends and have the confidence to jump on ideas and make them happen.
- You will be comfortable in both Digital and AV media with a strong appreciation of the tools and systems used to deliver in these channels.
What can we do for you?
We're always learning because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside of work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
Amplifi Is the Media Investment division of Dentsu Aegis Network.
With a single operating model, consumer led and convergent approach to solving client problems, Amplifi intends to re-invent relationships with media owners by demonstrable uplift in media performance across TV, Print, Digital, Radio and OOH on a global basis, delivering profitable and sustainable business outcomes for all through partnership and media innovation.
Amplifi operates across four distinct areas of specialisation: Investment, Global Media Partnerships, Programmatic buying (AMNET) and The Story Lab. The UK team is made up of 400 specialists based in London and Stafford.
Amplifi is also part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of world’s largest media groups.
Dentsu Aegis Network is an equal opportunities employer. Dentsu Aegis Network values diversity and aspires to reflect this in its workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and members of the travelling community.