Product Management Delivery Associate
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
The General Qualifications team at Pearson Edexcel are responsible for qualification product strategy throughout the lifecycle our GCSE and GCE qualifications i.e. qualification development, implementation and support.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Product Management Delivery Associate to join our newly created Network team. The Network team work closely with the qualification subject teams to develop and implement our school network strategy, supporting the retention of existing schools and the acquisition of new ones.
The Delivery Associate will have a passion for delivering high quality support for customer facing events, working closely with subject experts both internally and externally to help shape the success of our training and support offer.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage network relationships - contracting, payments and first point liaison.
- Network performance management - including registration analysis, feedback and evaluation
- Pack production - including scoping, contracting and quality assurance of all materials across defined subject areas
- Work closely with qualification managers from each subject area to define, scope and deliver content for each network
- Supplier contracting and resolution management across the department
- Subject specialist liaison, including contracting, transport/accommodation, payment resolution and performance evaluation. Capturing feedback/Visit and evaluation
- Network attendance - attend a specified number of events per year as part of continual improvement exercise, building mechanisms for continually enhancing our network offer. Communicating teacher feedback.
- Support delivery of online network and ad-hoc/bespoke training events
- Support customer facing research activities, including F2F focus groups and online surveys
- Key contact liaison for all network partners, including host schools, subject specialists and internal qualification management colleagues
- Work with Senior Qualification Managers to implement the networks strategy for the subject portfolio across the academic year
- Manage human resource across networks, working closely with Sales and qualification team colleagues to appropriately allocate internal staff to events.
- Lead the production process of all network content, working closely with Senior Qualification Managers to source high quality resources and content for each event, that meet the needs of individual groups
- Maintain accurate data of network attendance, perform systematic evaluations of networks to identify trends, attendance across market segmentation and customer feedback to enhance future events.
Supplier and Contract Management
- Manage supplier contracts for the portfolio, including setting up new suppliers, ensuring the timely allocation of tasks, resolving payments and monitoring spend across the team
- Monitor SLAs for supplier contracts and work flows
- Manage travel and accommodation requests for portfolio including associated suppliers in line with Pearson’s policies
Subject Specialist Support Lead
- Managing allocation of subject specialist support
- Lead the performance management and feedback process for subject specialists and provide regular reports to senior colleagues
- Manage logistical requirements on behalf of subject specialists
- Work with Senior Qualification Managers to implement Subject Specialist strategy across segmentation, networks, online events etc
Pack Production and QA
- Implement and manage pack production process across networks, training and post-results support for portfolio
- Ensure all packs are produced within defined SLA’s
- Manage quality assurance processes, including zero errors and sign-off from relevant cross company teams
Customer Comms Lead
- Manage the salesforce customer communications queue for the subject portfolio, allocating queries to relevant colleagues and monitoring completion of queries against SLAs
- Provide regular management information to subject portfolio Head against key business priorities, including resolution of queries against SLAs
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
- Experience of implementing effective, winning strategies.
- Experience of working effectively in a complex matrix.
- Experience of working closely with customers
- Experience of collating data and publishing reports
- Experience in partnering effectively with virtual teams
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of education market
- Project Management
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
Work Locations: GB-London-190 High Holborn 190 High Holborn London WC1V 7BH
Job: Product Management
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 18, 2019
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1913924
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.