The World-Check Product Manager for Data feeds is charged with ensuring the World-Check Online Data File and User Interface forms part of the overall Thomson Reuters Risk strategy while also ensuring best possible ROI for clients on these platforms. As the subject matter, this role is responsible for working with clients, prospects, and GTM teams to educate them on World-Check data strategy as well as current and emerging challenges for compliance professionals working in AML and KYC
- Responsible for managing the development, release, and go-to-market strategy for World-Check Online and Data File.
- Work closely with tech teams to prioritize development items and small improvement/bug fixes, including coordinating QA and testing resources and certifying development meets client requirements.
- Design and implement go to market strategies including documentation, client communication, and internal and external training for new features.
- Work closely with other product managers to ensure time to market on releases for World-Check data enhancements.
- Maintain and improve client-facing reference documentation.
- Work closely with proposition teams to implement strategy.
- Manage long-term migration strategy for World-Check Online.
- Develop detailed product requirements to meet clients needs.
- Work closely with GTM teams globally to ensure product features and releases align with industry trends and client requirements.
- Work with research teams to identify and implement new data inclusion policies
- Work with content acquisition teams to ensure client requirements align with content acquisition strategy.
- Work with sales and RFP teams to ensure prospects understand the value, scope, breadth, and depth of the World-Check database
- Present Deep Dive sessions to internal and external teams to train them on World-Check's
- approach and strategy
- Work with Data Specialist team to work directly with clients to maximize their perceived value of the purchased solutions to ensure maximum renewal percentages and upsell amounts.
What we are looking for:
- Technology background in SaaS and B2B solutions.
- Expertise in data structures, databases, and data deliver models.
- Strong influencing skill, able to flourish in a matrix environment
- Experience of working closely with Agile development teams, particularly in the product owner role
- Proven track record of launching and supporting software products
- Effective communication and presentation skills; Able to communicate complex propositions,
- products or services to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of AML and KYC processes including Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, 4th EU
- MLD, etc.
- Ability to work both independently, and as a member of a team, across geographically distributed teams in a highly-matrixed organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.