The Products Growth & Optimization Manager is responsible for the delivery of inorganic growth and oversight of organic growth, as well for commercial delivery and gross margin growth of the product pipelines.
Additionally, this is a team leader role managing the Products Optimization Manager and Products Commercial Coordinator roles.
- Lead and direct cross functional project teams in initial stages of commercial project development.
- Lead complex commercial negotiations with senior executives of affiliates, customers and/or partners.
- Use In-depth knowledge of the Capital Value Process (CVP) to execute large commercial projects effectively.
- Use creativity, entrepreneurship, risk taking, marketing, and experience capture midstream opportunities.
- Prioritize multi-year growth and commercial investment plans.
- Provide oversight and coordination of the engineering scope, financial analysis, and the approval process for comm. projects.
- Coordination with the Engineering and Operation to properly define project expectations for customers (scope, timing, options).
- Provide communication of delivery progress to stakeholders.
- Generate ideas through internal and external networks to grow with affiliates and third parties.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business discipline required.
- Deep market and competitive knowledge with 7 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Large and complex contract negotiation and commercial experience.
- Joint Venture management knowledge.
- Knowledge of Finance methodologies.