The Products Optimization Manager role is responsible for the performance and organic growth of the US Pipeline's (USPL) product pipes and will work closely with other BP groups, like Integrated Supply & Trading, Supply and Retail Marketing, as well as 3rd party companies, to increase pipe utilization and to create new commercial opportunities/projects supporting USPL and its Master Limited Partnership (MLP).
- Develop Asset Business Plan (ABP), optimize revenue through actively exploring new business opportunities jointly with Products Growth & Development Manager.
- Lead development of Gross Margin forecast for Annual and Monthly Plan.
- Accountable for asset financial performance meeting its Plan; SPA for forecasting gross margin, RCP, NCF, ROACE, and commercial/growth capital investment.
- Responsible for revenue generation for wholly owned and JV assets; drive tariffs and actions.
- Work in partnership with Finance, Operations & all functions for delivery against the agreed Plan.
- Expert on the asset contracts and relevant connection agreements; ensure contract requirements are being followed.
- Expert on the joint venture agreements; conduct board meetings on operated joint ventures and board rep on JV's.
- Key interface with shippers and affiliates; resolve commercial disputes with partners, shippers, or other 3rd parties.
- Develop and manage affiliate service level agreements.
- Leverage industry knowledge and affiliate relationships to create integrated logistics value for the BP Group.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business discipline required.
- Deep market and competitive knowledge with 7 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Large and complex contract negotiation and commercial experience.
- Joint Venture management knowledge.
- Knowledge of Finance methodologies.