Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 175 countries. Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson the world's leading learning company.
Program Coordinator is responsible for processing voucher orders, including communication with purchasers, voucher issuance and management.
1.Voucher Store Operation (80%)
- Processing voucher orders
- Customer facing (calls and emails in Japanese)
- Making system inputs/outputs
- Creating monthly report
- Communicating with HQ when confirmation needed (email in English)
2.All other associated tasks Customer Service Program Coordination (10%)
- Assist testing candidates with test scheduling and test delivery issues
- Support customer service call center agents as the assist testing candidates with test scheduling and test delivery issues.
3.Localization Workflow Administration (10%)
- Assist internal global Pearson VUE staff in submitting Localization requests
- Communicate and clarify the requests as they are communicated to our Localization vendor.
- Assist in workflow of localized material to our in company reviewers.
Note: Percentage distribution of work will change as our business needs change.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of three years’ experience in sales or sales support with direct customer handling responsibilities
- Native Japanese speaker; excellent writing, speaking and listening skills
- Reasonable written and oral communication skills in English
- PC skills: MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer/service orientation with excellent interpersonal/soft skills
- Willing to build and maintain good working relationship with all counterparts
- Proactive, flexible and positive thinking
- Organized and details oriented
- Multitasking capability
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Work experience as regular employee at Japanese companies
- Work experience in a global organization
- Familiarity with Google Mail, Google Drive and other Google applications
Primary Location: JP-JP-Tokyo
Work Locations: JP-Tokyo-1-1-1 Uchisaiwacho 18F The Imperial Hotel Tower 1-1-1 Uchisaiwaicho Tokyo 100-0011
Job: General Business Operations
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Feb 21, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1801885