Since being established in 2014 as the media investment platform for the Dentsu Aegis Network, Amplifi has seen tremendous growth and now stands at over 350 media investment specialists across AV, Digital, Publishing, Amnet, The Story Lab, Business Partners and our Commercial and Trading division.
Programmatic sits in the heart of our business and is a key pillar as we work toward Dentsu’s global 2020 vision and beyond. Programmatic within Amplifi is not a specialist silo but the future of how we will buy media across all channels and we therefore have Amnet fully incorporated within Amplifi UK and not run as a separate business.
Amplifi has a very clear purpose: To drive profitable and sustainable business outcomes through partnership and media innovation.
The Role & Mission
- Our programmatic trading teams drive exceptional business results for our clients through a combination of highly talented people and the smart application of data & technology.
- The role of trading director is a key position within the department, managing a team of six experienced traders you will be responsible for setting the overall direction of our key client’s businesses as well as overseeing the day to day operations ensuring our advertisers campaigns hit their KPI’s.
- This role will be suited to a trading expert who wants to take their career to the next level leading client management and quarterly business reviews.
- You will have between three and five years of programmatic trading experience either at a holding company or independent network.
- You will be an expert user of DoubleClick Bid Manager, AppNexus APP, Adobe & Amazon’s AAP. You will also be a seasoned user of DoubleClick campaign manager.
- You will have excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data and importantly use this analysis to drive an optimisation agenda.
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Mentoring and educating wider team in identifying opportunities – facilitating knowledge sharing, training, and best practices across the team.
- Ability & demonstrable track record of managing a cross-functional team of traders and analysts in driving positive outcomes for clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of clients, internal and external.
- Assisting the Head of Programmatic in refining and setting best practices to keep our offering the best in market.
Why It’s a Great Job
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, as a director you do not only set the of the team you manage but working with the head of programmatic activation the direction of your client’s business.
- You’ll be seen as a thought leader ensuring clients are up to date with the latest programmatic developments and how it could affect their campaigns and strategies.
- There’s a great work environment, you will lead and collaborate with smart, diverse, and extremely dedicated team whom are all passionate about digital media