Since being established in 2014 as the media investment platform for the Dentsu Aegis Network, Amplifi has seen tremendous growth and now stands at over 350 media investment specialists across AV, Digital, Publishing, Amnet, The Story Lab, Business Partners and our Commercial and Trading division.
Programmatic sits in the heart of our business and is a key pillar as we work toward Dentsu’s global 2020 vision and beyond. Programmatic within Amplifi is not a specialist silo but the future of how we will buy media across all channels and we therefore have Amnet fully incorporated within Amplifi UK and not run as a separate business.
Amplifi has a very clear purpose: To drive profitable and sustainable business outcomes through partnership and media innovation.
The Role & Mission
Our programmatic trading teams drive exceptional business results for our clients through a combination of highly talented people and the smart application of data & technology.
The role of trading executive is a key one you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the U.K’s largest clients to ensure their campaigns hit their KPI’s and you’ll be charged with implementing new and relevant trading strategies to drive your clients performance beyond their expectations.
- This role will be suited to a numerate and driven graduate who is passionate about programmatic or a trader with 1 years’ experience who wants to take their career to the next level working on some of the U.K.’s largest brands with some of the U.K.’s smartest trading talent.
- You will have a Bachelor degree, preferably in a field like Economics, Mathematics or Computing that underpins your operational experience.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data and importantly use this analysis to drive an optimisation agenda.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of clients, internal and external.
Why It’s a Great Job
- You will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most established traders in the U.K. in a high growth area of our business.
- Working with a senior trader you’ll be given ownership of a client base and can establish yourself as a highly capable programmatic trader, who understands the latest tactics & strategies and what it takes to ensure that they are adopted & successfully implemented.
- There’s a great work environment, you will lead and collaborate with smart, diverse, and extremely dedicated team whom are all passionate about digital media.