Responsible for all aspects of standard scheduling function including, but not limited to, schedule development, administration, maintenance, progressing, reporting, and benchmarking. Interact with the following teams: Projects Planning, Contractor Scheduling Resources, and Strategic Implementation Planning.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and accurate schedules and schedule basis. These tools help support efficient execution of work, cash flows, and cost forecasts.
- Act as a scheduling single point of contact for assigned project/TA execution team.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate schedule reports using data from both BP systems and contractor supplied information including appropriate level of analysis to ensure a "no surprise" approach.
- Support construction activities in the field.
- Closely monitor scheduling performance against realistic targets to ensure that objectives and key performance indicators are met.
- Implement appropriate levels of field quantity and schedule analysis to validate contractor field progress.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to project opportunities, risks, and uncertainties.
- Ensure appropriate application of change control process.
- Review contractors' schedules for accuracy.
- Facilitate interactive planning sessions, integrated scheduling sessions, etc.
- Apply Whiting scheduling policy, procedures, processes, guidelines, tools, and templates.
- Maintain compliance with BP Published Guidelines and Common Process as it relates to schedule controls.
- Support team with stage gated process.
- Work with site resources to complete all closeout requirements including lessons learned exercises.
- Develop earned value reports.
- Evaluate critical and near critical path activities.Support continuous improvement efforts for the scheduling team and assigned controls team.
- BBA Engineering, BBS Business, BS Construction Technology or 10-year equivalent work experience