The Project Scheduling Team Lead oversee the activities of the Project Scheduling Group and lead their team toward site integrated controls in the scheduling discipline while supporting estimating and cost disciplines. The Project Scheduling Team Lead is the scheduling discipline subject matter expert (SME). Owns delivery and responsible for all aspects of standard scheduling function including, but not limited to, schedule development, administration, maintenance, progressing, reporting, and benchmarking. Interact with the following teams: Projects and/or Turnaround (TAR) Planning, and Contractor Scheduling Resources.
- Assign team members to various Programs, Projects, or roles.
- Oversee the direction of the team or function.
- Manage team members including training and addressing experience gaps / deficiencies.
- Support implementation and updates to site policies, procedures, processes, tools, and templates, for discipline group.
- Audit / review the application of site policies, procedures, processes, tools, and templates.
- Ensure alignment of site policies, procedures, etc., with BP Published Guidelines and Common Processes as they relate to controls.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators to ensure proper usage of resources and performance of team.
- Look for ways to improve and streamline team efforts.
- Gather and share lessons learned.
- Encourage multi-discipline teamwork.
- Backfill where necessary to support scheduling activities including reporting and adhoc analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or 10+ years' relevant experience.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience and experience leading people