The successful candidate will be fully accountable for the ICG Markets Operations Automation program. The program has Board level visibility with regular aggressive targets to be met in order to deliver RPA, machine-learning, and integrated automated Post Trade Strategy.
The scope covers executing change across the whole of Markets Operations globally; approximately 4200 employees in NAM, EMEA, Asia, Latin America geographies and 60+ branches. It also requires deep process-level knowledge of all asset classes, including the local and regional variations.
The candidate will also be the Markets Operations deep subject matter expert on the emerging technologies that are required to be implemented in this program – RPA (robotics), Cognitive Intelligence, Machine-Learning and Big Data.
- Defining and delivering projects to deliver multi million USD benefits for the firm. The individual is accountable for program delivery to meet Board-level commitments.
- Demonstrated experience leading people and developing effective and diverse teams across a global footprint; Responsible for leading a team of 100+ technologists.
- Accountable for defining the strategy and delivery approach for the global function to ensure fast and effective delivery which also meets FED, OCC, PRA regulatory compliance requirements.
- Creating a technology architecture which incorporates the different technology disciplines into a comprehensive automation plan.
- Coordination of complex, multi-program deliverables with direct team members plus wide range of groups and individuals in locations around the world who are not under the direct responsibility of the role.
- Delivering “right the first time” in a high profile subject area. Manage complex technical and architectural issues in these emerging technologies as they are applied for the first time in the firm.
- Influencing the firm’s senior leaders to represent Markets Operations interest to ensure they understand the complex challenges involved in creating and running this program, but also working with senior management of TTS and Security Services to integrate an ICG-wide program and business synergy opportunities.
- BS/BA degree in relevant subject or equivalent work experience
- Extensive years of experience in a financial institution
- Significant experience of complex technology delivery of cross-business solutions
- Subject matter expert in RPA (robotics), Cognitive Intelligence, Machine-Learning and Big Data.
- Ability to establish and build trust with professionals throughout the business as a leader, advisor and business partner to the organization with a clear client orientation.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver on new technology disciplines
- History of successful execution of large scale programs and projects covering both operations and technology disciplines
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive leader
- Possesses strong communications skills and has proven success interacting with senior management both in the business, corporate functions as well as the Operations, Business and Technology environments
- Strong awareness of both external and internal best practice perspectives, maintaining a balanced and fresh viewpoint.
Please ensure you attach an up-to-date CV, detailing how you meet the essential criteria for this role.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.