- Support the commercial framework underpinning our Enterprise propositions, including the migration to the strategic Alchemy framework and the support of calculators, ultimately leading to increased simplicity and coherence for Enterprise commercials
- Support definition and communication of features and benefits/key selling points and competitive positioning to key stakeholders, including Go To Market
- Derive insights from the application of our commercial frameworks and feedback from sales, proposition and customers to optimise our commercial approach
- Provide insights and assessments of our commercial levers
- Support the development of business plans/business case analysis for new revenue generating propositions and execute through strong collaboration across matrixed functions, including Product, GTM, Marketing, Legal and external partners, ensuring alignment with Enterprise’s strategic direction and overall margin/profitability.
- Identify and agree KPIs and associated targets required to measure success of new and existing propositions driven by Enterprise Capabilities
- Conduct or participate in market and competitive analysis in order to drive the creation and positioning of commercial propositions, and support the growth strategies for Enterprise capabilities
- Engagement with business partners to provide ad-hoc analysis and insight to assist with operational and strategic decisions and investment choices
- Drive launch and implementation of new products and services in collaboration with Legal, Customer Admin and Commercial Policy teams.
- Manage multiple complex projects to ensure the timely delivery of commercials to support business propositions
- Support commercial initiatives for Elektron Data Platform related to the above and project manage them through to completion, managing the end to end process of conception to implementation
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Highly motivated and proactive self-starter
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational/analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Experience in investment appraisal and commercial modelling strongly desired
- Successful at managing multiple high profile deliverables
- Thorough experience with MS Excel is critical, and strong command of PowerPoint expected
- Experience in delivering high quality, team-based results in a demanding environment
- Ability to understand and interpret fundamental workings and trends within a target industry
- Ability to understand commercial, technological and strategic drivers in order to execute strategy
- Proficiency in the commercialization and marketing of a proposition
- Proven experience in managing projects through to completion
- Thorough understanding of (or ability to grasp) back-end/admin processes desirable
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Beneficial: Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or closely related field and/or experience as a Strategy Consultant/Business Development role in the financial services industry.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.