Qualification Development Writer - Vocational Qualifications
Closing date: 31 August 2018 at midnight
Current vacancies are in the following subjects or Sectors:
L2 Apprenticeship EPA for Supply Chain Warehouse Operative (Closing date 31st August)
We are looking for innovative writers with fresh ideas that motivate our learners and set them on the path to success. If you would like to be involved in shaping and developing our qualification content and assessment apply now.
- You would be expected to write the units assigned to you.
- You may also be expected to technically edit / review units within your chosen sector/subject area.
- Have industry experience in the relevant sector
- Preferably have current experience of the relevant qualifications
- Have been educated to a level 4 standard with relevant qualifications
- Have good written communication skills particularly in your sector/subject area of choice
- Confident use of IT
- Have the ability to pick up new skills quickly and apply them (writing of assessment criteria)
- Have the ability to follow a brief
- Being able to write clearly and concisely
- Have an ability to work to tight deadline
Please note that any applications for sectors not currently advertised will be withdrawn.
- Please ensure to state the specific areas that you are interested in within step 7 of the application form.
- In addition to completing the application form you will be required to complete a task, which is attached to the vacancy. The task must be completed within 7 days of submitting your application form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications for which we do not receive a task will be withdrawn.
- Once your task has been received your application will be send to a subject specialist to be assessed. We aim to be able to inform you of the decision within 4 weeks of submitting your task.
Welcome to Pearson, the world's leading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning.
We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in names like Edexcel, BTEC, EDI and LCCI.