Do you want to make dreams come true? Do you want to make a difference every day? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
We are having another record breaking year here at Metro Bank's Recruitment team, with over a thousand new hires expected - we are super busy! Our Volume Recruitment team partner with the business, to recruit the best candidates into a variety of roles across the Bank. We create fans by delivering an amazing service to all candidates and colleagues.
So what would you be doing?...
- Partnering with hiring managers to advise and assist in sourcing the best candidates, whilst managing their expectations
- Creating fans through our amazing recruitment process
- Working closely with your business areas to understand their team culture and challenges
- Thinking outside the box to attract the right candidates for the role
- Building your network on LinkedIn and creating a talent pipeline, things move really quickly at Metro Bank so having a strong pipeline is key
- Assessing candidates to make sure they have the right capabilities and are a cultural fit
- Working as a team to continually surprise and delight our candidates
You need to be this kind of person…
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
- Recruitment experience within a fast paced environment
- We are open to experience of recruiting either in an in-house role, or within a recruitment agency
- You will be a LinkedIn expert, with experience of building a talent pipeline and able to directly engage with passive talent
- Passionate about hiring the best talent in the market and exploring innovative ways to do this
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple requests and relationships, both internally and externally
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!