About the Role
As a Wesleyan Regional Financial Advisor you will contribute sufficient revenue in excess of all associated costs and in line with the Society's requirements. You will provide financial advice to both new and existing customers, according to statutory, regulatory and Society compliance requirements.
You will actively promote the full range of products supplied by Wesleyan Financial Services' Marketing Group, in a professional and ethical manner to the standard laid down by the Society.
- You will already have a solid commercial background and a proven track record of delivering sound financial advice. You will be self-motivated and able to manage and build business and possess considerable interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with often complicated financial planning needs.
- It is key that you are Level 4 Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered status.
- Experience in one of our markets will be a distinct advantage but is not a necessity as we will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and training from the outset.
What we offer
- A competitive basic salary of circa £44,500, depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £73,000 in your first year
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus all the support and training that you will need to develop your skills as a financial advisor.
But this is just the start – we also provide our Financial Advisors with appointment booking assistance meaning that you can focus much more of your time on delivering advice, plus all the benefits you would expect from working within a large mutual organisation including help with complex cases, technical guidance and a framework that promotes business grow