The Regional Marketing Specialist role is designed to drive execution and implementation of BP-branded marketing programs and offers, as well as assisting with pilot market initiatives at the retail site level. The Regional Marketing Specialist is responsible for counseling with Jobbers, Dealers, and customer Territory Manager on improving the consumer experience in market at the BP branded retail locations. They work closely with the Branded Sales Team and the broader Marketing Team to ensure all components of the branded value proposition are properly executed and implemented.
The Regional Marketing Specialist is a field based role on the Marketing Execution Team.
- Accountable for the safe and reliable execution of all on site projects
- Drive consistent implementation of offers at the retail site level
- Work directly with Jobbers, Dealers and site operators on the daily execution of retail site operations
- Implement new concepts at site and measure the impact
- Primary in market contact with contractors and vendors
- Document and communicate competitive behaviors in the market place
- Conduct training sessions for Cashiers, Dealers, and Site Operators
- Responsible for the cost and schedule compliance
- Identifies risks to the plan and recommends mitigations
- Assist in the successful implementation of a consumer engagement offerDeliver on site metrics, identify risks and mitigations
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a front line sales, marketing or operations role
- Minimum 3 years financial analysis and/or business consulting experience
- Financial modeling skills with experience creating highly flexible discounted cash flow models in Excel
- Analytical skills with the ability to assess complex situations and understand key issues quickly
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong relationship management and influencing experience
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills