Job DescriptionRestaurants & Hospitality Team Leader
Location: - Northampton Starting Salary: £18,820 - £23,599 (Dependent on experience)Hours: 37.5 per week
The Estates and Facilities has a vacancy for a full time Restaurant & Hospitality Team Leader for our staff and patient café within its catering function this will include alternate weekend working 5 days from 7 .
This position offers opportunities for an individual to work and develop their team. The role is hands on managing day to day issues and delivering excellent customer service. Working with our current team and manage the day to day running of the cafe serveries, staffing and cleaning schedules
You must be able to demonstrate a can-do approach, excellent communication and organizational skills, be motivated and flexible and have the ability to use initiative and lead a team.Required skills and Responsibilities of the Role:
Closing date: 8th May 2018
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Hold level 2 Certificate of Food hygiene (if not training given)
- Work closely with the management and staff
- Assist in the management of all cafe staff to include undertaking disciplinary reviews and performance monitoring.
- To ensure that all staff are managing their workloads in a timely and efficient manner and that audits are carried out and any shortfalls are identified and plans put in place to eradicate any issues.
- Maintenance of stocks and materials.
- To maintain a good understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation, especially of Health & Safety, food Hygiene & COSHH.
- Rotas, placing orders and cashing up.
You must be able to demonstrate a can-do approach, excellent communication and organisational skills, be motivated and flexible and have the ability to use initiative and lead a team.
To be responsible to the Restaurant & Hospitality Manager for the day to day management control and co-ordination of the Restaurant & Hospitality Team, within the Charity, to achieve the required standards as defined in the mutually agreed Service Level Agreement. With assistance from the Restaurant & Hospitality Staff, ensuring that all Staff carry out their duties to the necessary high standards and that all operational requirements are properly staffed for the required daily working periods, including Bank Holidays.
St Andrew’s Rewards
We offer an excellent benefits package including pension, sickness policy on par with NHS, 35 days holiday, life cover, car lease scheme, free parking, and cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.