- Ensure compliance with FERC/WUTC pipeline tariff rules and regulations.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of volume and revenue accounting data into the accounting system and various spread sheets, and finalized in SAP.
- Ensure mid-month (EOP) and end of month (EOM) closing activities are performed in an accurate and timely basis.
- Prepare, validate and distribute all internal and external EOP-EOM reports.
- Monitor and maintain accounts receivable to clear overdue balances and fully reconcile customer accounts.
- Review and identify batch and pipeline system volume balance.
- Analyze and report against volume/revenue metrics.
- Improve volume/revenue accounting processes and controls.
- Deliver continuous improvement (CI) for accounting software (OTAIS) system and related processes.
- Lead and support audits.
- Improve taxonomy, spread sheets and reporting.
- Maintain healthy and effective customer relations through communications.
- Assist customers by troubleshooting and working to resolve issues and concerns.
Bachelor’s Degree Required; preferred specialization in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 3 years of financial analysis required.
- Demonstrated ability to draw deep insight from financial information.
- Financial accounting experience - preferably with SAP.
- Good understanding of how Finance processes and systems operate, including key interfaces and with 3rd party customers.