The Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to develop Revenue Growth Management strategies across pricing & architecture, promotions, trade terms & assortments. This will be done across the NE cluster to develop and deploy winning commercial strategies across the 7 cluster markets. RGM has been identified as a key must win battle for J&J Consumer Globally and within EMEA and the NE Cluster. The role holder will be responsible for developing NE Action plans by customer, channel & brand
- Owns a rolling 12-month plan for RGM identifying initiatives which deliver value for J&J and customers ahead of the market
- Aware of competitor and market changes and reacts quickly with a plan accordingly to offset any profit pressure, e.g. implications of Brexit, competitor price changes
- Scopes the optimum position for top 10 brands in terms of pack size and hierarchies and drives this agenda with regional and franchise teams
- Has a voice early in the innovation process on pipeline across top 5 brands ensuring RGM thinking is incorporated within the plans
- Partner in annual strategic price review and makes recommendations for any associated cost price increase within the market.
- Recommends overall trade terms strategy within the market which is reviewed annually, e.g. TI funding model, price in relation to scale etc.
- Champion of the CIW plan
- Understands the GP position of the portfolio and builds strategies in conjunction with MS&P team to maximise GP delivery and optimise the portfolio
- Utilises promotional evaluations and insights to optimize plans by brand
- Inputs into the monthly standard regional reporting for the NE leadership and provides associated commentary
- Generates monthly tracker regarding all RGM projects
- Expert in all Panorama RGM reports allowing a quarterly proactive review of risks and opportunities, e.g. cross border pricing position, value position etc
- Responsible for a suite of RGM tools which others in market can use to understand current positions and identify opportunities
Key Stakeholders include:
UK Business Heads. Perfect Store Director. Commercial Planning & Activation. Finance. Marketing. EMEA RGM Team. Systems providers. Analytics and Research Agencies.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic agility. Knowledge of customer management would be highly beneficial.
- Business planning awareness as well as the understanding of business performance cycles.
- An engaging leadership style and the ability to lead and work in a large team.
- Finally, and not limited to, the ability to manage an operation and strategic agenda in parallel.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.