Reviser - GCE, GCSE, iAL, BTEC and iPLSC
Reference: Reviser GCE/GCSE
Closing date: 31 December 2018 at midday
We are currently recruiting revisers for the following qualifications:
BTEC Technicals in Floristy (Closing date 05/10)
GCE Persian (Closing date 31/12/2018)
GCE Gujarati (Closing date 31/12/2018)
· the Reviser checks the draft of the question paper and mark scheme to ensure that they are accurate, error free and fit for purpose.
· Specifically review, and ensure that the question papers:
o set are appropriate to the specific range of ability
o can be worked by the candidates in the time allotted
o do not, as far as is practicable, advantage or disadvantage particular groups of candidates on grounds other than competence in the subject
o use source material which does not cause offence because of inappropriate subject matter
o adequately cover the subject matter of the current specification and that all questions are within the specification
o contain no unnecessary repetition of questions within the set of papers and that the questions differ from those used in previous years
· complete a full report concerning each question paper and submit it to the Content Production Manager
· attend the Question Paper Evaluation Committee (QPEC) meeting.
Experience and Qualifications Required
· You will have a degree or equivalent.
· You will be a qualified teacher.
· You will have sound organisational skills.
· You will have excellent subject knowledge
· You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
· You will have the ability to meet deadlines.
· You will be IT literate.
Please be aware that for this role you will be required to have access to a personal PC with internet connection in order to carry out your duties (for more details please see our System Requirements ).