Job DescriptionReward Advisor - HRNorthamptonBand 5Salary - Up to £25,000 DOE Permanent, Full Time
Here at St Andrew’s, we are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Reward Advisor to join us as an active part of the HR team. This is an opportunity to work in a role focusing on improving and evolving our processes and communications to support a highly skilled and dedicated workforce. Reporting to the Reward Business Partner, you will be joining an engaged Reward team which is responsible for reward and pensions policy for the Charity.Key Responsibilities include:
Key Skills you will have:
- Managing all Reward and Benefit processes and associated administration tasks such as job evaluation, cost monitoring, policy updates, renewals, etc.
- Proactively updating all Reward communications including intranet pages and employee resources
- Acting as first port of call for employee queries on Reward and pensions, resolving as many as possible and involving the team when needed
- Administration and secretarial support for Reward team, including organisation of employee events and pensioner road shows
- Ensuring all data is accurate and supports team in the development and implementation of the Reward Strategy
- Working with the Reward analyst and Reward Business Partner on survey submissions and annual salary and bonus processes
- Liaising with the HR Operations, payroll and Shared Services teams in answering reward and benefits queries and ensuring employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure renewal documentation and membership lists are up to date and accurately maintained
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes which may impact our reward offering, including benefits and pensions
- Numerate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and experience of building Sharepoint and Intranet sites.
- Excellent attention to detail; comfortable in handling sensitive data
- Adaptable; confident working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and suppliers in a fast moving environment
- Proactive approach to understanding how we can do things better; ability to question and make recommendations to ensure processes are streamlined and fit for purpose
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role in a fast-paced, change orientated environment and can demonstrate the above skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you ASAP.A bit about us
St Andrew’s is the UK’s leading Mental Health charity with an excellent and well-deserved reputation as a provider of specialist mental healthcare, and a top 20 charity overall. We have a multi-disciplinary team of over 4,500 delivering world-class, innovative, holistic care across four locations.
All of our profits are re-invested into new services and new facilities. Today we proudly continue to build world-class mental healthcare services – with Europe’s largest adolescent unit opened recently. And because we’re independent, we have the flexibility to make a real difference. Joining us is your chance to make a big contribution to amazing work that is transforming the lives of some of society’s most vulnerable people.Closing Date Sunday 3rd September 2017