This role is an exciting opportunity for a Reward Consultant to provide expertise to the Segment Reward team responsible for Upstream, Downstream, IST and Corporate Functions. We are looking for highly numerate candidates who have the ability to draw insights from large data sets, and have the ability to communicate that data in a meaningful way. The role reports into the Head of Segment Reward and works closely with three other Associate Directors, and would suit someone who has the experience and confidence of working with senior level leaders to work in a collaborative environment.
We welcome candidates not just from the Reward discipline but other disciplines such as Finance. This role is primarily based in Sunbury, with the occasionally expected travel to our HQ at St James in central London.
Working with the Head of Segment Reward (HoSR) to determine ongoing activities and projects, this role carries the following core accountabilities:
- Providing accurate and timely reward analytical support to the HoSR and three Associate Directors (AD), Segment Reward responsible for Upstream, Downstream and CBAF
- Be accountable for communications and materials development for the HoSR and ADs, supporting them with materials they need to present to their HR leadership forums and segment leadership meetings, examples include Downstream HRSC presentations
- Prepare reports and dashboards that require cross segment reporting such as energize! program, restricted stock plan reporting, etc
- Work with segment reward team to drive consistency and standardization across segments with regular reports and deliverables
- Provide Segment Reward team with data analysis and reward proposals in preparation for Reward Leadership team meetings as required
- Support team in preparation of Reward requests for approval (ie reward matters, benefits requests, budget approvals etc) working within Delegations of Authority (DofA)
Bachelor's degree (desirable)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand and interpret relevance and impact of information. Able to work with large sets of data in excel
- Effective communicator, using data analysis to build a strong business case or articulate a Reward issue.
- Excellent PowerPoint and written communication skills. Ability to write impactful executive summaries.
- Strong collaboration behaviours with ability to work successfully in a large, diverse and geographically spread team
- Excellent project management skills, use of Microsoft Projects
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to manage a significant workload prioritizing conflicting demands
- Experience in finance or communications is a plus