Refinitiv’s products and services help their customers discover profitable insights and opportunities, access liquidity, drive efficiencies in their business and operations, anticipate risk and ensure compliance.
Customer Risk is a cornerstone proposition within our business. Customer Risk provides risk intelligence data and software solutions to its clients globally, including the market leading World-Check suits of products.
Product or Service:
The products within the Customer Risk proposition are:
- World-Check Datafile, which contains sanctions, PEP and other heightened risk entities
- World-Check One and other customer screening solutions
- Screening deployed, which covers customer and payment screening
- Transaction Monitoring
- TRAC, a tool for managing risk associated to trade based money laundering
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
This is a wide ranging proposition role with responsibility for the World-Check content and the commercial positioning. The role includes management of internal and external stakeholders. At the core is setting the direction for the WC content work, prioritizing investments into new data sets. Additionally the role includes shaping the partnerships that are critical to support the business strategy. The revenue directly linked to the WC datafile is more than $100m.
This role has also responsibility for the global coordination activities for the commercialisation of the Customer Risk proposition and other critical special projects within the wider Customer Risk business segment.
- Define strategy for WC content and work with support function to ensure delivery of the strategy
- Define commercial models for Customer Risk and manage their implementation based on analysis of historic sales activity and market analysis
- Define and manage implementation of system migration strategy (from legacy to strategic systems)
- Define and manage relationships to support functions, including Customer Support and Professional Services
- Challenging stakeholders across the organisation to deliver to plans
- Providing regular management information to the leadership team to enable tactical and strategic decision-making
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- The individual would be expected to be an industry expert, with a full understanding of the KYC/AML market and Refinitiv’s competitors.
- A detailed knowledge of KYC software.
- Proven ability to operate in a complex matrix environment through influence.
- Able to successfully navigate a large, global organisations
- Resilient, able to adapt to change and implement changes rapidly; always seeking continuous innovation and improvement.
- Exceptional ability to rank strategic and operational choices — willing and able to be hands-on and hard working
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple, mission-critical projects and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- The ability to establish and build trust with key stakeholders throughout the business as a leader, an advisor and a business partner to the organisation with a clear customer orientation.
- A strong awareness of both external and internal best practice perspectives, maintaining a balanced and fresh viewpoint.
- Significant energy and ability to function in an intense environment demonstrating initiative and operating with an “owner-minded” attitude
- A results driven manner, determined to achieve agreed goals, demonstrating significant decision making capacity.
- Ability to conceptualise aspects of the organisation’s model and its future development.
- An engaging, open, genuine personality that naturally encourages interaction with individuals at all levels.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to persuade.
- Strong value system and sense of ethics.
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
- Presenting and postioning solutions to clients, e. g. business consulting
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Understanding of data privacy laws
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.