The role is part of the centralized planning function for the Americas region and is part of Lubricants’ Global Supply Chain (GSC) and has two main responsibilities:
First, this role is accountable for the management and delivery of the Lubricants Business Management (LBM), or Sales & Operations Planning, process within GSC Americas. It role acts as an ‘Integrator’ for the Envelope, working closely with the supply planning and demand management teams to develop aggregated supply and inventory plans, including Rough Cut Capacity Plans (RCCP) that are balanced and can meet the business demand. It also represents GSC in the Product Management Review (PMR), Demand Reviews (DR), and Integrated Reconciliation (IR), and supports the Managem ent Business Review (MBR).
Second, this role ensures that supply chain issues regarding the implementation of product changes across the Americas are fully communicated and considered, and that supply chain resources are optimized as a consequence of any change. This includes validating capability and capacity, and facilitating the Non-Performing Inventory process.
- Facilitate the end-to-end LBM process for GSC Americas. This includes representing Supply Chain in the LBM meetings, creating the Supply Review presentations and leading the meetings, training staff on the LBM processes, and interfacing with Regional & Global LBM facilitators representing the America’s Supply Chain.
- As the key interface with demand management, manage the demand handover process, ensuring that demand forecasts submitted to GSC are complete, robust, on-time, accompanied with commentary and assumptions and the level of risk in the plan are understood (e.g. V&O’s).
- Generate and manage the consolidated RCCP process across the region to ensure that any imbalances are identified. Work with the Network Optimization Manager, Cluster Supply Planning Managers, and other functions to resolve imbalances in the medium to long-term.
- Manage and lead the Inter Envelope Supply Review (IESR) process for the Envelope.
- Act as the Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for Product Life Cycle activities within GSC Americas.
- Manage the right first time delivery and execution of the Product Life Cycle master plan across the region, including the use of PMO toolkits, stage gate reviews and management of milestones to plan.
- Drive rigor and control across the GSC network in the management of product lifecycle activities, including the regional team, CF, Procurement and manufacturing organisations.
- Manage Supply Chain’s Non-Performing Inventory process though tracking, communicating and ensuring adherence to the approved process. Through continuous improvement, recommend process changes to the NPI process. Develop and implement a product lifecycle management process to monitor and report the current characteristics of the product offer and provide analysis of potential impacts to the supply chain.
Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or Engineering.
- A minimum 10 years experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution and/or Planning.
- A minimum 5 years experience between Supply and Demand Planning.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior level management.
- Demonstrated ability in managing large, complex projects in a Supply Chain environment.
- Experience as people manager required.
- Must be able to lead meetings and groups of people in large forums on related content.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.