This role will see you work with closely with our wider sales team to ensure administration tasks are completed in a timely manner and to a really high standard. Being a Sales Support Administrator at Nestlé is about being passionate about our customers, working proactively, efficiently and demonstrating a great level of attention to detail, providing pivotal support to the Nestlé Sales Team.
If you are looking to return to the workplace or kick start your career in sales with the largest food manufacturer in the world then this good be the ideal opportunity for you!
A day in the life of a Sales Support Administrator
Working in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the Customer Business Executive team to support the monthly sales cycle. Providing crucial administration support to meet key deadlines, where a right first-time mindset and you will also:
• Support the accurate completion of customer data requests including new line forms, supplier forms etc.
• Investigate deductions relating to promotional activities and manage incoming claims in a timely manner, preventing any financial impact to the business.
• Support our Customer Business Executive team to provide exceptional customer service to all our internal stakeholders.
• Work closely in conjunction with our Customer Business Executives to ensure all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provide ad-hoc administration support across a range of administration activities.
• Approach activities with a proactive and problem-solving mindset, collaborating internally to resolve queries that arise quickly.
What will make you successful?
This is an entry level role so training and support will be given but ideally you will already have some fantastic administration experience under your belt. If you have some experience within a commercial environment, then great but it is not essential. You will be passionate, have a right first-time mindset, and enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment. You will have great Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) whilst being able to demonstrate your already established organisational skills. We are looking for a conscientious team player to join the team. You’ll also:
• Have a high level of attention to detail and ability to priorities conflicting work demands across everything you do.
• Be able to demonstrable a solid understanding of commercial and financial situations.
• Be comfortable when working collaboratively and cross functionally.
• Have good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
This is a temporary position and we are open to speak to candidates looking to work on a full or part time basis so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, 50% private health contribution, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is Friday 5th March, 2021
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!