Envelope Planning is the centralized supply planning function for the Americas region and is part of Lubricants' Global Supply Chain (GSC). Its primary role is to optimize the balance between the Demand Plan and the Supply Plan while delivering key business metrics such as service and inventory.
The SAP APO Capability Manager is responsible for driving excellence in our supply planning processes, systems and people to ensure an integrated, standardized, and consistent supply planning operating model. As a SAP Super User, this role will support the planning team with the roll out of SAP and future system enhancements and upgrades.
- To develop, own and implement plans that ensure we have the right level of capability in our planning organization, planning systems and planning processes across the envelope.
- Help develop and ensure an integrated supply planning operating model is established and maintained across the region.
- Deliver all Supply Network Planning, Distribution Requirements Planning, and Deployment related activities throughout our supply chain. This includes agreeing and documenting Supply Planning and Manufacturing processes & procedures, clearly defining roles & responsibilities (geographic and process), and acting as a support center of expertise for distribution planners, deployment planners, production planners, plant schedulers and manufacturing teams.
- Provide training and coaching on planning processes and systems. Develop training plans/matrix for planning organization.
- Develop best practices for Supply Network Planning, Distribution Requirements Planning, and Deployment. Work with planning teams to drive best practice utilization.
- Develop recommendations and develop business cases for the Global Design Authority around SAP and APO enhancements and changes for planning.
- Coordinate development and testing of planning system enhancements.
- Work with the Global Planning Excellence Manager to build best practices and provide functional expertise.
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, or Business.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution, and/or Planning.
- Deep experience working in SAP (Super User), specifically in APO with a detailed knowledge of Supply Network Planning and Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling.
- Experience with SAP APO implementation in a lead role.
- Strong experience in supply chain planning processes and policies.