Scrutineer - GCE & GCSE, BTEC Technicals and iPLSC
Closing date: 31 December 2018 at midday
We are recruiting for the role of Scrutineer for the following qualifications.
BTEC Nationals - Construction (Closing date 25th October)
GCE Persian (Closing date 31/12)
GCE Gujarati (Closing date 31/12))
IAL ICT (Closing date 31/10)
As a Scrutineer you will be required to provide written comments on the final proofs of question papers and mark schemes and, where appropriate, work through the question papers.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
Experience and Qualifications
· You will have a degree or equivalent.
· You will be a qualified teacher.
· You will have sound organisational skills.
· You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
· You will have the ability to meet deadlines.
· You will be IT literate and have access to a personal PC with internet connection.
Scrutineers are paid a fee of £175 per paper.