Scrutineer - GCE & GCSE, BTEC Technicals and iPLSC
Closing date: 18 September 2018 at midday
We are recruiting for the role of Scrutineer for the following qualifications.
Marketing - marketing in business
Horticulture - introduction to working in land and plant and soil science
Floristry - responding to a brief
Fish Husbandry - Fish Biology
Closing date 18th September
Pearson Edexcel International Award in Primary Computing - Year 6 (Closing date 21st July) (Qualification Development)
GCE Gujarati (Closing date 30/09)
As a Scrutineer you will be required to provide written comments on the final proofs of question papers and mark schemes and, where appropriate, work through the question papers.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
Experience and Qualifications
· You will have a degree or equivalent.
· You will be a qualified teacher.
· You will have sound organisational skills.
· You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
· You will have the ability to meet deadlines.
· You will be IT literate and have access to a personal PC with internet connection.
Scrutineers are paid a fee of £175 per paper.