Scrutineer (Lesser taught languages)
Closing date: 31 August 2020 at midday
We are recruiting for the role of Scrutineer for the following qualifications.
As a Scrutineer you will be required to provide written comments on the final proofs of question papers and mark schemes and, where appropriate, work through the question papers.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
Experience and Qualifications
· You will have a degree or equivalent.
· You will be a qualified teacher. (desirable)
· You will have sound organisational skills.
· You will have the ability to work well under pressure.
· You will have the ability to meet deadlines.
· You will be IT literate and have access to a personal PC with internet connection.
Scrutineers are paid a fee of £175 per paper.