Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Researching, writing and delivering well-written, up-to-date content for online publication that reflects current market legal practice and is of the quality and scope that meets the business objectives and needs of customers.
- Working with existing editorial teams to develop and refine content to support new legal know-how products.
- Supporting technology and product teams in developing and refining know-how products
- Working with customers to keep up to date and accurately capture legal market developments, to maintain the quality and scope of the content created
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Significant and substantial post qualification experience in the legal aspects of corporate finance transactions, particularly in the context of M&A work involving private limited companies in England and Wales.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in producing well-written practical legal content efficiently of a nature that will be relevant for publication and/or teaching.
- Experience in capturing legal process and market practice
- Experience in using case management technology
- Experience in using technology to create and disseminate online content.
- Experience in assimilating and applying new complex information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- UK qualified solicitor, barrister or legal executive.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.