Senior Facilities Services Administrator
Pearson VUE ( www.pearsonvue.com ) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Education and Experience:
>+ Bachelors Degree with 5 years experience in handling office administration.
- Vendor Management
- Evaluating existing ones.
- Identifying new vendors for existing products/services.
- Cost comparison amongst vendors of same products/services.
- Courier / Freight services
- Building Maintenance Management
- Liaison with the property management vendor for utilities like AC, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpenter, Mason etc. related works
- House Keeping & Security
- Selection of vendor, contracting / set policies & review their services from time to time.
- Renew contracts / identify new vendor in case of replacement.
- Liaison for any additional requirement from the company
- Monitor and follow processes on ID cards, Access cards & visitor cards etc.
- Pantry / Food
- Selection of Vendors
- Conducting feedback exercises on regular intervals.
- General Administration (Bills, Stationery, office automation etc.)
- Monthly bills management/ scrutiny of Facilities related bills.
- Maintaining First Aid Box
- Maintaining office automation equipment viz. Photocopier, fax, tea-coffee/ water vending machine, Air Conditioner, UPS, EPABX, Telephone lines etc.
- Keep the equipments under AMC.
- Stationery Management
- Fleet Management
- Taking care of Total Fleet Management i.e. regular & support rental cabs.
- Taking care of cabs arrival /departures.
- Taking care of employee grievances w.r.t. Transportation, Emergency handling, Coordination with the transporter.
- Cost Effectiveness
- To take necessary steps from time to time to ensure that the above functions are carried on in the most cost effective way with minimum wastages.
Primary Location: IN-UP-Noida
Work Locations: IN-Noida-SB Tower VUE 1A/1- Sector 16A- SB Tower Ground Floor Noida 201301
Job: Real Estate and Facilities
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 28, 2017
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1718810