This recruitment is for Criminal Justice Taskforce/Outbound Cash Team, if the recruitment reaches capacity, you may be posted to an alternative team.
We are looking to recruit Financial Investigators from a variety of backgrounds. The NCA utilise Financial Investigators for both Civil and Criminal casework. We are seeking a broad range of applicants to help us fill roles in both areas. Therefore we encourage applications from:
• Candidates with accredited Financial Investigator status or
• Candidates with lapsed accreditation as Financial Investigators (3 years or less) who are prepared to do the necessary work to reinstate that accreditation.
• To apply the full powers of financial investigation against criminals and enterprises involved in serious and organised crime.
• Act as a lead officer for tasked financial investigations within the Agency.
• Supervise and/or mentor staff as required.
• Ensure investigations are carried out thoroughly, professionally and expeditiously in accordance with Agency policy and legislative requirements.
• Monitor operational performance.
• Deliver timely and accurate performance and management information in accordance with corporate requirements.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to foster collaborative working.