As a Senior Investigator, you will be managing a team of PIP2 investigators and mentoring trainees so you will have experience mentoring and developing staff.
You will be required to manage and lead serious and organised crime investigations as a Deputy SIO / Action Allocator, you will be experienced in managing risk, and have proven experience in decision making and managing resources.
You will be working closely with other NCA departments and partner agencies to identify threats from criminality and work in a challenging environment to pursue offenders.
Main Responsibilities include:
• An in-depth knowledge and use of relevant legislation (UK and international law) affecting operational agency activity.
• Proven experience of successfully leading or supervising people or a team to deliver against operational objectives and performance.
• Experience in effective operational decision making with accountability for decisions made.
• Proven experience in managing risk in a pressurised operational environment.
• PIP2 supervisor accreditation or can evidence equivalent supervisory investigative experience.
Individuals who do not currently hold PIP2 Supervisor accreditation are still eligible to apply as long as they can provide evidence of equivalent level experience.