You will ensure each location remains regionally and globally relevant. You will primarily look after a large portfolio of locations with a volume which is globally and strategically relevant to Air BP and is accountable for delivering sustained and improving performance in these locations in accordance with the strategy.
The Location Manager interacts with a global network of Account Managers to coordinate Air BP’s offer in response to customers’ tender invitations. You will collaborate with Location Analysts, other location managers, General Aviation, Supply & Logistics, Operation/Technical, JV and Business Development teams to deliver the strategy. She/he will develop opportunities for new airport entries within the region of responsibility through working closely with the rest of the team.
- Commercial Location Optimisation and establishing robust, effective and efficient relationships with Fuels, Trading, Supply & Logistics, GA , technical team, to align strategy and ensure optimisation of the value chain
- Supporting, translating and delivering the appropriate Sales & Marketing strategy for a portfolio of airports ensuring alignment with the global sales strategies
- Liaising with supply and operations teams to understand current and future supply costs
- Accelerate and deliver origination activities to secure supply, and logistics assets
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at airports in order to identify opportunities and ensure smooth operations in our customer offer
- Developing and delivering location strategy for airports within her/his portfolio while ensuring alignment with global sales strategies
- Drive growth through the creation of initiatives to deliver the Location strategy
- Support long term planning processes and ensure smooth and meaningful conversations.
- Defining and developing new airport entry opportunities within her/his region Pricing and Portfolio Optimisation
- Developing an understanding of the competitive environment of all locations within the Supply Envelopes (including those where BP is not present)
- Proactive portfolio management - agree customer targets for each location (across all customer segments) with Account Managers
- Accountable for the data integrity and accuracy within the Air BP Sales Price tool, reviewing forward forecast, resolution of any data issues
- Supporting pricing for GA customers through close cooperation with GA Sales and Marketing Manager and GA team
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 7 years of experience in commercial, sales, supply or business development.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability work cross functionally
- Ability to influence and manage a diverse stakeholder group without direct line management responsibility.
- Ability to assimilate different view points and provide best integrated decision for BP.