You will be responsible for the leadership, management and tasking of the Enterprise Service Defend Team in accordance with departmental, organisational and government targets, and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the NCA’s ICT systems.
• Lead the Enterprise Service, Defend Team setting out a strategic security framework that will assist in maintaining acceptable level of technical risk to NCA including engagement with senior management in the delivery of an effective and efficient service.
• Accountable for the security assurance of NCA’s ICT including the completion of security audits, vulnerability assessments and protective monitoring analysis to ensure that controls are implemented in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and standards in support of NCA business requirements.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) providing expertise, guidance and advice in technical security and crypto related subjects, including maintaining up to date knowledge in network, application and communications security solutions, emerging technologies for security enterprise architectures and infrastructures.
• Manage resources effectively and ensure financial control of local budgets.
• Manage, coach and develop staff, work cooperatively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote high-performance, and manage issues relating to the performance and conduct of officers in line with NCA values.