This is an exciting opportunity where you will use technology to directly contribute to the disruption of serious and organised criminals. In addition, you would be joining an organisation that offers employees access to a range of learning and professional development opportunities.
The team exist to deliver operational impact through the use of technology. This ranges from the development and deployment of capabilities covered under the Investigatory Powers Act, through to systems to analyse and exploit data at pace.
NCA welcomes applications from individuals with a range of neurodivergent thinking styles and from those who may require reasonable adjustments.
• Provide tactical support during critical incidents and crimes in progress using technical solutions
• Design, oversee and/or manage the delivery of technical capabilities. Working with a small technical team.
• Support and create bespoke technical solutions to NCA/NCCU operations and investigations, including real-time support in time-critical situations.
• Look to continuously improve cyber investigation capabilities in order to keep pace with the new and developing threats.
• Provide technical advice and guidance to other law enforcement partners.