BP is looking for talented, innovative and driven individuals to join our team. We support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. BP is committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, so we offer benefits to enable work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy and others.
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for executing the Retail Maintenance Strategy for retail site maintenance within their assigned geography (East Coast). Responsibility is focused on maintaining sites we either own or lease, with scope of responsibility dependent upon the CoT (class of trade). The Coordinator is expected to provide support for Site Operators by managing the SLAs of maintenance vendors, and is accountable for managing an annual budget for repairs and capital replacements.
- Manage portfolio of light Capex projects and asset replacement programs for Equipment (food and beverage, HVAC), roofs, dispensers, fueling system components, lighting, pavement, and small building repairs and enhancements not requiring A-E plans and permits.
- Actively manages open tickets to ensure vendors are performing within their SLA
- Intervenes with GBS when necessary to provide 2nd level triage of maintenance requests.
- Diligently manages actual expenses on a monthly basis to stay within budget.
- Evaluates major repairs for cost-benefits of repair versus replacement.
- Inspect new installations for conformance to retail site, operational and safety standards.
- Assist in providing engineering review of assets to maintain assets to our Integrity Management standard
- Provide input in capital project development for new facility and equipment installations.
- Develop scopes of work and budgets for assigned projects, working with Procurement in bidding and sourcing contracts.
- Survey and inspect sites weekly to identify condition of premise and operator care of equipment
- Champion contractor safety performance through regular interface and assessment in the field.
- Provide technical support to the Sales and Operation Teams and other local personnel.
- Provide on-site emergency response services as needed and on-call working with Retail Compliance team and Remediation Management to coordinate spill and leak response efforts.
- Maintain a log of life-cycle replacements for each site in territory
- Provide input on annual plan for asset replacements
- Perform on site due diligence on new prospective sites and review scope recommendation with Design and Construction
- Associates degree - Preferably within a technical field of study, i.e. engineering, electrical, mechanical, construction
- At least 5 years technical and project management experience directly related to the planning and execution of facility maintenance projects
- API 1646 and OSHA 10 Hr. certifications (to be fulfilled upon entry into role if not already completed).
- This is a field-based role with the expectation that at 30-50% of planned activity will be at the retail sites and/or with contractors and vendors in the marketing area.
- Ability to travel outside market - less than 10%.