Anaplan is looking for an exceptional Engineer to join us in our award-winning R&D centre in London - working in autonomous Scrum teams with an emphasis on collaboration, innovation and transparency. We are serious about attracting top talent: we have complex technical problems to solve at large scale, and support unrestricted growth in a relaxed working environment, along with attractive compensation packages and much more.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR?
- A passion for engineering and a proven track record of delivering great software.
- An advocate of TDD - you write code that is tested and testable and take responsibility for what you produce.
- Positive energy and enthusiasm - we're looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
- Good experience with CSS3, Sass and / or LESS.
- Experience building reusable, scalable and modular UI components and ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Built frameworks and components that manage communication and data between client and server.
- The ability to coach and collaborate - you enjoy working closely with others, Pairing and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Produced maintainable code, followed best practice standards, and built appropriate unit, integration and end-to-end tests.
- A willingness to collaborate with UX Designers, Product Owners and Engineers to influence product direction and functional requirements.
JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE OFFER:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Trips to our other Engineering offices: San Francisco / London / York
- The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion
At Anaplan, we’re relentlessly passionate about improving the way companies and people do business by empowering them with the technology, insights, and confidence they need to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Originally founded in York in 2006 and now headquartered in San Francisco, Anaplan has over 1000 employees in offices all over the world. In fact, we may just be the most successful company you’ve never heard of!
A genuine “Unicorn”, we’ve developed the most powerful Cloud-based modelling platform that is disrupting the market. We’re already trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 companies and are proud winners of multiple awards, including top 25 global Cloud Tech companies (Forbes, 2017) and the best place to work in UK Tech (2016).
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: