You will lead the development and communication of solutions to meet business needs, taking an overall strategic view, ensuring architecture principles, and ensuring delivery with consideration of cost, risk and timescale. In return, you’ll receive a market leading pension, extremely generous annual leave, and options for flexible working.
- In-depth experience of designing and implementing information/data solutions.
- A depth of skills in at least one of the following specialist technical areas:
- information/data engineering
- integration engineering (including interface design, and familiarity with web-oriented architecture techniques)
- software engineering.
- Significant experience working within IT Functional Specialism post, with experience in information system design. This will ideally include experience of platforms and languages appropriate to the current architectures (e.g. IBM Z/mainframe, Microsoft Windows, and Oracle technologies,) and transformational architectures (e.g. cloud and virtualisation technologies, PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases)
- Proven track record of providing sound advice on a wide variety of application and data issues based on a breadth of IT technical knowledge.
- Proven track record in creating, documenting and assuring IT solution / Data Architecture and high level designs that address user needs.
- Experience of leading / effective working with IT technical specialists.
- Experience of quickly assimilating information to provide technical guidance / direction within a framework of current business and architecture strategies.
For more information please see the attached candidate pack or if this sounds like something of interest, please apply immediately. You can also reach our recruitment partner, Experis, by calling Matt Swift directly on 0161 924 3688 or email email@example.com