Coordinating the Region's Group Financial Outlook/Review (GFO/GFR), and other Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Plan submissions, interfacing closely with each Entity’s performance management team and the segment Planning & Performance (PPR) team to ensure our reports meet the necessary business requirements.
Delivering complex in-year business performance analysis and commentary including, refining environment, gross margin, cash cost, RCOP, working capital and balance sheet reports which support the Leadership Team and the region’s overall Performance Framework.
- Facilitate the annual planning processes with the businesses including aggregating complex pricing and operational results.
- Provides planning, and performance reporting presentation materials for the Leadership Team as linked to our Commercial Business Management (CBM) process.
- Supports the Region’s interface with Segment PPR Agenda (Strategy Refresh, Strategic Program Reviews (SPR), Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPR), and ad-hoc queries).
- Identify and deliver continuous improvements to drive end to end process improvement and efficiency month on month.
- Manage the weekly MI Process and the weekly Refining & Marketing Report for London, as well as the Performance Update Report for the region.
- Handle a variety of ad-hoc reporting requirements which require excellent analytical and presentation skills.
Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate and react to large amounts of diverse data and use data insights to draw business conclusions
- Working skill with Excel.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner and interpret data to identify and communicate with clarity key drivers to improve decision-making.
- Self-starter and team player with a strong focus on performance delivery; results oriented.
- Strategic thinking, clearly communicate vision and steps needed to execute on the vision.
- Actively incorporates BP’s Values and Behaviors of Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team, into daily performance.