The Sr. Industrial Territory Sales Manager (Sr. TSM) will achieve or exceed assigned sales and profitability goals by maintaining and growing sales of Castrol Industrial products and services through distribution and direct channel in the Business to Business (B2B) environment.
This role is home based with the territory being Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan. Generally speaking, the territory will include Grand Rapids, MI to Fort Wayne, IN to Elkhart, IN vicinity.
- Manage and develop a profitable portfolio of accounts and prospects
- Manage customer cost to serve
- Actively manage opportunity and risk pipeline
- Utilize value selling skills to enhance customer offers and perception of value
- Develop and manage relationships at multiple levels of customer organization
- Conduct regular customer reviews
- Engage in accurate demand forecasting
- Conduct safety observation conversations with colleagues and distributors
- Support Finance for credit and cash collection
- Manage distributor engagement in business development plans
- Utilize technical knowledge in support of product applications
- Key Performance Indicators
- Gross profit delivered to target
- Price per liter delivered to target
- Accurate and proactive sales forecasting
- Business wins displacing competition
Minimum of a High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with Industrial Metalworking Fluids or Lubricants.
- Ability to develop and maintain world class partnerships and account relationships with customers.
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously, traveling up to 75% across the assigned territory.