Sr. Manager, eCRM & Marketing Automation
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Demand Generation & eCRM is a critical marketing discipline for Pearson. The Sr. Manager, eCRM & Marketing Automation will sit within the North American Higher Ed Performance Marketing team, with a primary focus on our marketing automation platform and programs.
This person will be responsible for assessing lead acquisition and nurturing campaign performance, understanding success levers, and regularly communicating insights. The ideal candidate is data driven and holds technical experience actively managing the integrated operations of our Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM. Understanding how to configure these technologies to work in harmony to support Sales & Marketing business processes, as well as campaign workflows, is critically important to be successful in this position. This person will report to the Director of eCRM & Demand Generation.
- Report and analyze key performance metrics of email performance, campaign effectiveness and funnel generation. Provide these insights to marketing teams and executives through dashboards and monthly reports.
- Synthesize campaign data and make recommendations as it relates to campaign process flows, nurture paths, lead scoring and lead stages.
- Partner with strategic marketing and marketing demand gen teams to identify a personalized customer experience by blue printing campaign objectives, targets, and content flow with process maps.
- Assist and monitor the lead capture and management processes that exist between the MA and CRM to ensure they are working seamlessly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define consistent taxonomies to capture consumer behavior across channels.
- Utilizes expertise of strategic marketing to identify and communicate the most relevant and applicable metrics for measuring campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel advancement, conversion rate and ROI to identify successes and enhancement opportunities.
- Help enforce the policies around campaign building and set-up in the MA to ensure all necessary data points are captured and campaign launch activities operate seamlessly.
- Manage implementation of MA & CRM solutions that allow for scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking related to campaign activities.
- Create documentation outlining developed solutions as a reference for other platform team members and/or how-to guides for campaign configuration teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred) or equivalent work experience required.
- 3 years of design and administrative experience with either:
- marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.; or
- CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Sugar.
- 2 years of experience with campaign execution and customer journey mapping.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to present analytical findings to marketing team.
- Strong understanding of marketing operations and campaign management.
- Must have the ability to think creatively and logically.
- Experience in the Education industry a plus.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-MA-Boston
Work Locations: US-MA-Boston-501 Boylston 501 Boylston St Boston 02116
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1804022