Sr. Paid Search Specialist - ASU
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
The Sr. Paid Search Specialist is responsible for defining the market opportunities, marketing, & analysis/optimization of
the organization's services and/or products which may include consumer & market insights, digital marketing, advertising,
and analytics. He or she may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or channel.
Responsibilities are applicable based on the position focus/channel
- Helps to identify, analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes data on established and prospective customers, competitors, and marketing channels/sources.
- Prepares reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Investigates & evaluates marketing methods, consumer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually improve results.
- Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing focus/channel he or she supports.
- Provides insights which facilitate the development of plans for partner promotion
- Executes against partner marketing plans to deliver results that exceed defined objectives
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with our internal teams &
- Academic Partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
- Creates buyin from multiple constituents in a collaborative crossfunctional environment
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, MIS or equivalent discipline OR combination of education and significant experience
- Minimum 3 years of paid search experience with AdWords (Re-marketing, Display, Search) BingAds, Facebook
- Traditional & Sponsored Ads and Linkedin Advertising.
- Experience managing at least 50k per month in paid search spend.
- Experience with Google analytics, A/B and Multivariate testing applications.
- Knowledge of web usability, user experience, and conversion optimization preferred.
- Basic HTML/CSS; CMS (wordpress) experience preferred
- Ability to create buy-in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Proven track record of developing actionable recommendations from quantitative analysis that meets or exceeds performance goals
- Professional oral and written communication skills for effective contact and presentation with stakeholders; including management, marketing, creative, production, external clients and outside vendors.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office products (Word, Power Point).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills and the ability to work under pressure with tight timelines. Supervisory Responsibilities
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Work Locations: US-FL-Orlando-2101 Park Center 2101 Park Center Drive Suite 250 Orlando 32835
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 24, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1800157