As the Planning Strategy and Data Analytics Manager, you will lead a team that will shape our planning future in three ways:
First, you will partner with our Customer Fulfillment and Manufacturing teams to align and integrate the planning strategies within the larger Global Supply Chain (GSC) and service delivery strategies over a five year horizon. This includes capacity, resiliency, and flexibility.
Second, you'll have responsibility for driving excellence in our supply planning processes, systems and people to ensure an integrated, standardized, and consistent supply planning operating model. This includes ownership of planning master data.
Third, you will use data and analytics to facilitate and improve decision-making within GSC.
As the Strategy and Data Analytics Manager, we will look to you to align and integrate the planning strategies within the larger GSC and service delivery strategies. This includes:
- Leading and contributing to the strategic planning process through on-going collection, tracking, analysis and presentation of information related to business priorities, best practice and industry trends.
- Identifying, leading and managing the planning activities and projects delivering value in the 3-5 year horizon.
- Translating strategic priorities into initiatives and executable programs for the planning team. As required, lead those initiatives and programs to completion.
In this role, you'll also have the opportunity to drive excellence in our supply planning processes, systems and people to ensure an integrated, standardized, and consistent supply planning operating model. This includes:
- Helping develop and ensure an integrated supply planning operating model is established and maintained across the region.
- Working with planning peers to drive supply improvements in our S&OP and New Product Introduction processes.
- Developing recommendations for the Global Design Authority around SAP and APO enhancements and changes for planning.
- Working with the Global Planning Excellence Manager to provide strategic thought leadership, build best practice, and provide functional expertise.
We will also rely on you to use data and analytics to facilitate and improve decision-making within GSC. This will include:
- Developing GSC capability in the data analytics area.
- Fulfilling GSC requests for analytics and reporting needs through custom reports and analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, or Business.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution, and/or Planning.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Supply and/or Demand Planning.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior level management.
- Demonstrated ability in managing large, complex projects in a Supply Chain environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence people at all levels within the organization
- Must be able to lead meetings and groups of people in large forums on related content.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.