As a working Team Lead, they are also responsible for the administration of Meridium at the Cherry Point Refinery. This role is accountable to ensure all technical aspects of the application are managed to completion to the satisfaction of the user base and the Maintenance Systems Governance Board.
This role is part of the Refinery Computing Team and reports functionally to the Business Interface Manager (BIM).
- Supervise Systems Analyst(s) responsible for systems directly pertaining to Assets, and Asset Lifecycle Management
- Performs the role of Meridium Administrator for the Cherry Point Refinery.
- Take leadership regarding use of the Meridium data, in terms of quality, usability, and pertinent management reporting
- Collaborate with other NA Refineries applying best practices and continuous improvement.
- Administer the following aspects of Meridium:
- Production and development environments
- Testing and implementation of new versions of systems
- User addition/deletion
- Manage access groups
- User support
- Design queries
- Manage tables
- Define views
- Verification and cleansing of data in database
- Provide reporting
- Error resolution
- Coordinate migrations and upgrades off-hours to minimize site impact.
- Managing migration of data in coordination with Cherry Point Refinery projects.
- Work with IT&S helpdesk to troubleshoot issues and expedite solutions.
- Responsible to develop training materials that include guides and presentations.
- Responsible for training (one-on-one and classroom) of Meridium.
- Backup Maximo Administrator
- Flexibility and cooperation with cross-training and filling-in for coworkers during absences or to assist other coworkers with heavy workloads when required.
- Where required, attend or hold meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree required in IT related field or Engineering or equivalent work experience with High School Diploma.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in IT and/or IT related field required
- Minimum 2 years experience working in refining or comparable manufacturing environment required
- Experience in database management required
- Experience in Enterprise level applications support required
- Proven ability to map and migrate data from one structure to another
- Strong knowledge of database configuration and schema
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Strong knowledge of SQL programming
- Experience producing and handling electronic file formats including creating electronic files from data extraction