The Customer & Consumer Support Team Lead is accountable for the service delivery of prescribed service lines and projects related to the department. This role will drive operational excellence by leading the team to meet key performance indicators, ensures capability across the team and in stills the GBS culture. Takes ownership and resolves escalated customer issues both internally and externally. The role will develop a deep understanding of the supported processes and businesses and drive operational stability of customer management applications and tools. The role will be adept to delivering service in a performance framework of KPI's and building effective business relationships with business partners, outsourced service providers and internal enabling teams.
Supervise and assure quality service delivery from the Customer & Consumer Support team which includes the following activities: Fuels NA Customer Care Tier 1 Accounting, Fuels NA Consumer Relations & Fuel Quality Claims, East of Rockies POP order support, Records Information Management, Castrol EPOD support, and Mexico Fuels Customer & Consumer Relations. It should be noted that the exact make-up of this team can change over time as the GBS service catalogue and customer base evolves. Delivers operational excellence by leading a team to meet CS/OTC service-level metrics that results in driving a positive customer experience.
* Project: Assist new business transitions into steady state delivery (e.g., as a transition team member will be actively involved in working through the people, process and technology design, development and deployment activities to develop a deep understanding of the operation.)
* People: Develop, lead and drive a customer focused team that understands their purpose, enjoys facing challenges, adapts to change and delivers an exceptional customer experience. Have the ability to understand team members' developmental needs and determine appropriate action plans that builds capability. Provide the leadership and support that results high employee satisfaction scores.
* Relationship Management: Build an effective business relationship with business partner stakeholders that results in a cohesive One Team culture and drives upper quartile satisfaction scores.
* Process: Develop a deep understanding of the customer facing processes and a working knowledge of the businesses supported. Be able to professionally represent the GBS as the process owner in customer service delivery, issue resolution and continuous improvement. Drive the development and maintenance of Knowledge Management documentation that is consistent with the GBS KM practice.
* Performance Management: Participate in the development and annual review of key performance indicators and targets that provides business assurance. Working with a Business Analyst to provide meaningful insights associated to KPI delivery monthly. Demonstrate ownership and personal accountability in performance delivery and the pursuit of continuous improvement.
* Customer Experience: Develop and maintain a quality program that measures service delivery and meets/exceeds customer (internal/external) expectations. Seek new opportunities in the customer experience space that can be deployed within the team. Ensure calibration is in line with stakeholder expectations.
* Technology: Understand how the service centre technology enables process and performance delivery. Work with IT&S support teams to resolve issues in a collegial and informed manner. Continuously seek improvement opportunities that drive efficiency and/or effectiveness.
* Risk Management: Identify operational risks and work with stakeholders to determine appropriate mitigations. Ensure oversight process and tools are in place and perform monitoring to prevent incidents. Lead incident root-cause analysis using the GBS process so that future prevention processes are implemented.
* Crisis Management & Support: Assist business partners with crisis remediation. Lead customer care and consumer support planning to support crisis events. (i.e. natural disasters, consumer impacts)
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related field
* Experience leading/supervising contact center, customer service or technical helpdesk
* Minimum 5 years customer service experience
* Possess a strong understanding of call center and shared service concepts
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and time management skills
* Must have the ability to handle multiple assignments and functional areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment
* Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office) and ability to navigate and use business systems (Siebel, Telephony, etc)