What's in it for me
* Lead and manage a team of Investigation Officers providing quality advice and case direction.
* Accountable for the oversight and progression of investigations in your team.
* Support and develop your team to become excellent customer focused investigators, working to the highest standards.
* Be part of the Investigation and Supervision leadership team, helping to implement changes and improvements.
* Work collaboratively with other areas of our organisation to take action to protect the public.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Team Leaders to join our Investigation and Supervision department. Team Leaders have an integral role in leading and managing our Investigation Officers who are at the forefront of investigating reports about misconduct and regulatory breaches.
As a Team Leader you will manage and develop your team of Investigation Officers who manage a portfolio of investigations. You will provide operational and technical leadership, oversight of key decision making, and you will lead and support on the most complex matters.
With previous experience of managing investigations, you will drive your team to deliver high levels of quality work and customer focus and will make sure cases are progressed in a timely manner. All documentation and reports produced by your team will be to the highest standards and you will have responsibility for optimising their performance in line with set objectives and KPIs.
With experience of mentoring and developing people, as well as performance management, you will provide strategic input into your team's work. Working with the senior management you will communicate regular updates and reviews, particularly around high profile and sensitive matters.
You will have strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders at every level. We are also looking for strong analytical skills with the ability to explain complex issues succinctly in a challenging environment.
What we're looking for
* A strong leader, able to manage team members and stakeholders effectively to influence and challenge others.
* A proactive decision maker, capable of analysing large amounts of complex information to make sound judgments.
* An excellent manager, providing advice and training on relevant topics, supporting individual and team development.
* A flexible and tenacious individual, able to adjust your priorities at short notice.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Please ensure that your CV and covering letter clearly demonstrate how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience requirements of the role.