Manage key internal and external (including customer) relationships, providing technical expertise, direction, and support to key End Users, OEM's, independent service providers, and the internal sales team.
Focus of this role is supporting business development activities as a technical resource and application expert as well as managing new engineering business projects, assisting in troubleshooting and root cause analysis activities. This role will also serve as key liaison between customer / field sales and the Product Engineering group.
Home Based - Near Major Airport
- Demonstrate Safety Leadership and ensure HSSE excellence is achieved & maintained.
- Act as a consultant and key contact to Key global OEM and E&E segment customers, by helping to support customer projects with the use of Castrol products and technical expertise. This would include building and managing these relationships.
- Work closely with LubeCon Product Engineer team to improve existing products and bring forward new product ideas.
- Work in Professional Associations such APTA, NAEC, Elevator U, SWATA, etc. developing key contacts and by encouraging best practice and preventative maintenance standardization .
- Actively support National Account Managers & LubeCon Division sales teams in the acquisition of new business by helping to create and deliver impactful technical presentations at prospect accounts.
- Develop and provide technical training to internal and external stakeholders.
- Document and share best practices in case studies highlighting the benefits to customers derived from Castrol products and services.
- Work with sales teams to provide proven, cost effective and timely solutions for customers' process and product application problems. Support troubleshooting and problem solving cases involving root cause analysis investigations.
- Become a LubeCon Escalator and Elevator category safety leader by helping to build our understanding/awareness of safety risks and resources for work around escalator and elevators in transit stations, elevator hoistways, pits, machine rooms, etc.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering - Mechanical, Chemical, Lubrication, Manufacturing, or other related area.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience in our core markets or related Industrial Manufacturing environment.
- Significant knowledge of lubrication application equipment and high performance lubricants.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience with high level customers and key account management.