Test Security Administrator
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career.
- Work closely with international vendor to monitor progress on global projects
- Identify areas of opportunities and take initiatives to improve process efficiency.
- Ensure that security standards are maintained and that security objectives are being met or exceeded.
- Be an ‘expert and spokesperson’ to all internal parties, to raise internal awareness and mindshare of the quality message.
- Proactively own the effective resolution of security issues
- Develop, maintain and communicate efficient security processes to relevant parties.
- Work under minimum supervision and act as an escalation point for global project, work with the vendor and channel quality to resolve issues.
- Proactively work on improving the security control via new internal processes as well as new external security awareness measures.
- Highlight any additional opportunities and possible quality, security or Health & Safety trouble areas to the reporting manager.
- Run Integrity shop reports to monitor the testing centre performance and implement corrective actions if necessary.
- Act as an escalation point for Integrity shop related problems and successes, and escalate again where appropriate.
- Provide input for the Channel newsletter.
- In conjunction with your Team, discuss and decide on how to improve the Integrity shop program and to make it more robust and inclusive.
- Work with global vendor and global channel security/quality for implementing various process improvements.
- Work on various global security projects to monitor security standards at testing centres through video monitoring, eye glass inspection, remote surveillance etc
- Proactively provide ideas to improve integrity shop processes and procedures to enhance quality and security standards at test centres.
- Closely work with manager in supporting new global projects/initiatives.
- Closely monitor target achievement and budgetary expenses.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports indicating shop performance.
- At all times, throughout all tasks, request support, guidance and assistance as required from colleagues and manager.
- Effective and timely completion of objectives, reviews, reporting and accurate administration as required by manager.
- Continual Improvement.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Very Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and associated packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Internet packages. Vocational experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure a high level of accuracy in documentation and data.
- Ability to take responsibility for actions, a self-starter who can work well in a dynamic environment.
- Prioritization skills and experience of dealing with multiple projects in a structured way.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Experience in a customer facing environment, where ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
- Ability to establish rapport and deal with people at varying levels, both internally and externally.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a team structure.
Desirable Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in related fields
- Should have a minimum of 3-4 year work experience.
Primary Location: IN-UP-Noida
Work Locations: IN-Noida-SB Tower VUE 1A/1- Sector 16A- SB Tower Ground Floor Noida 201301
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 26, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1805428
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.