Test Security Administrator - Web Monitoring & Data Analysis
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career.
- Identify potential security risk for client exams through web monitoring, web based search and other similar tools.
- Investigating PLT security incidents and risks and proactively own their resolution.
- As required, recommend and implement corrective actions such as re-training, suspension or termination of testing centres.
- Make recommendations for technology and process improvements to support security policies and initiatives.
- Pro-actively monitor the testing channel for PLT security risks by utilizing existing reports/creating new reports/ to investigate new security trends.
- Managing the systematic risk profiling of APAC countries for PLT testing.
- Managing the integrity shopping for PLT and issuing corrective action and feedback to all concerned parties.
- To run and investigate PLT cases in APAC in conjunction with the global security teams as necessary, and report and document the outcome of such investigation in global share point.
- Act as an escalation point for PLT security issues in APAC and in turn, escalate where appropriate to the VSI-Manager-APAC
- Conduct regular web-monitoring using pre-approved tools to identify infringing websites
- Conduct thorough investigations into security risks and incidents in APAC countries, working with internal staff, systems and data, as well as third parties to assemble the required information.
- Maintain accurate documentation of PLT investigations with evidences using the Global Security Sharepoint system.
- Run various VSS reports and conduct investigations in APAC as appropriate, including collaboration with global security teams.
- Investigating PLT testing channel by identifying and preventing exam fraud & infringement through web monitoring, review of candidate biometrics and other similar tools.
- Timely report any instances of misconduct and review evidence available to recommend center closure/candidate exam revocation.
- Pro-actively monitor the APAC testing channels for PLT test to maintain test security, by utilizing the reports available in VSS reporting section and BI Tool or create new reports to examine new security trends uncovered.
- Keep stakeholders informed of all new security risks in APAC by attending global investigation meetings and discussing security trends with the global security teams or reading cases on sharepoint.
- Analyze regular audit results from PLT site visits by EDMs and compare the results with mystery shops. Document & share results with stake holders.
Essential Skills/ Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field, such as information security, operations or project management, research or investigation.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a related function, involving management of security / fraud investigations and resolution.
- Experience of gathering and presenting information to support legal actions.
- Attention to detail and a strong level of commitment to a task.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, aiding in influencing and persuading external parties.
- Time management and prioritization skills, leading to the ability to balance the demands of multiple projects at any given time.
- Evidence of problem solving and analytical skills, both in line with established processes and procedures, and also using creativity to develop innovative new policies.
- The ability to exercise discretion in the conduct of sensitive investigations into security breaches.
- Sound working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite and associated packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Internet Packages.
Primary Location: IN-UP-Noida
Work Locations: IN-Noida-SB Tower VUE 1A/1- Sector 16A- SB Tower Ground Floor Noida 201301
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 26, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1805431
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.